Technical Skills Training Programme
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Dantata & Sawoe Construction Company (Nigeria) Limited, invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake a SIX MONTHS TRAINING PROGRAMME
Applications are invited for:
Title: Technical Skills Training Programme
The Training programme will be in the following:
* Mechanical Maintenance
* General and Industrial Electrical
* Panel Beating
* Spray Painting
* Welding and Fabrication
* Turning (Machining).
The training aims to:
* Develop appropriate skilled manpower in those trade areas that would meet the need of the industry and the economy.
* Collaborate in promoting socio-economic environment that would engender empowerment, productivity and prosperity for all.
* The Programme is non-residential and trainees will be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme
* Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition, lunch and stipend.
* Eligible candidates who must be between 18 and 35 years of age are required to possess any of the following qualifications:
* Senior Secondary School Certification Examination (SSCE)
* National Technical Certificate in related Trade Areas
* Federal Craft Certificate (similar to “b” above).
In addition, good communication skills and numerical ability will be an added advantage.
Selected candidates will be contacted to come for a test. Candidates should bring along the following:
* Two (2) passport sized photographs
* Original Birth Certificate
* Original Educational qualification Certificate(s)
* Original and Photocopy of National ID / Voter’s Card or International Passport.
Application Closing Date: 31st July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications with copies of certificates to: email@example.com
Drop a hard copy addressed in a sealed envelope with credentials to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Dantata & Sawoe Construction Company (Nig.) Limited,
Main Yard: KM 23, Kano – Zaria Road,