LASRIC Innovation Call for Application
LASRIC is looking for great ideas that could be related but not limited to Agriculture, Education, Healthcare, Housing, and Transportation.
Who is eligible to participate?
To be eligible for the LASRIC award, the applicant must:
1. Be a citizen of Nigeria
2. Be a citizen of Nigeria
3. Submit their application which must be their original work
4. Have an MVP (minimum viable product) i.e. you have customers
5. Be able to fund his/her/team travel expenses and other associated costs
6. Understand the objectives of LASRIC and what we stand for; and
7. Be able to represent LASRIC as an Ambassador
In addition, the Individual must provide:
● Valid means of identification (LASRRA Card is acceptable).
● Full disclosure of criminal records, if any.
● Evidence of payment of personal income tax till date (if innovator is gainfully employed).
Are there focus areas for Innovation@LASRIC Cohort II?
What is the assessment criteria
1. Vision : Problem – how big as in how many people affected by it? Solution – how unique and commercially viable
2. Proposition : How valuable to the target customers
3. Organisation : Ability to execute
4. Economics : Ability to execute
5. Milestones : Achievements to date and forecasts
What prize(s) does the winner of the LASRIC Cohort II 2020 receive?
The winner of LASRIC Cohort II will, subject to the Terms & Conditions, receive Funding of N5,000,000 (five million Naira)
Innovation Application Closes : 21st October, 2020
LASRIC STEM Call for Application
Eligibility for STEM Application
The Lagos State Science Research and Innovation Council (LASRIC) is inviting all organizations in the STEM ecosystem in LAGOS STATE and focusing on LAGOS STATE to submit a proposal for grant funding of N5m in any of the six (6) key areas below:
1. STEM for Teachers (including teachers training)
2. Demystifying STEM – Early learners (up to Primary Schools)
3. Demystifying STEM – Secondary Schools / Teenagers
4. STEM for Out of School Youth
5. STEM Content made easy
6. Technology application in STEM
All proposals must be submitted on the LASRIC platform by 31st August, 2020. Completed proposals will be assessed using the ARISE framework as follows:
1. Adoptability (ease of adoption of the solution by learners)
2. Relevance to LASRIC focus areas
3. Impact (how many can be reached and the ripple effect)
4. Scalability of the proposed solution
5. Experience delivering on the solution
Selected applicants will be invited for a virtual interview to defend their proposal in September.
Stem Application Closes : 15th October, 2020
LASRIC – Driving a culture of Innovation, Science & Technology Research in Lagos and beyond. We invest and enable tomorrow’s industries.