Invitation to attend the 2019 Edition of the Global Expo (06th – 09th August 2019)The Global Expo (GEP) is Botswana’s annual premier business exhibition organized and managed by Botswana Investment and Trade Centre (BITC).
The Expo which brings together thousands of exhibitors and visitors annually is a multi-sectorial exhibition aimed at promoting a wider array of goods and services that can be showcased, with the view to creating a platform for investors, companies, entrepreneurs to interact and exchanges ideas on business opportunities. Some of the objectives of the Expo include:
- Attraction of investment into Botswana
- Promotion of exports of locally produced goods and services
- Facilitation of joint venture partnership between local and foreign companies
The exhibitors are from the following sectors, Agro-industries, Textiles and garments, Information Technology, Tourism, Power and Renewable Energy, Manufacturing, Machinery, Leather products, Mining, Construction, Automobiles, Electrical goods, Engineering, Chemicals and cosmetics and Consultancy services.
Participants at the expo will be able to:
- Meet buyers/sellers of your product
- Take part in the Business Matchmaking programme
- Enter into partnerships and Joint Ventures
- Attend all business workshops
- Take part in the Investment Forums
- Meet the government procurement divisions
- Engage agents/distributors of your product
- Explore new markets
- Pitching Opportunities
- International buyers
- Government procurement agencies
- Wholesale and traders
All interested participants are expected to pay the sum of N785,000 (Seven Hundred and Eighty-Five Thousand Naira Only) covering your Ticket, Accommodation for 3 days in Mass Square Hotel with breakfast, Airport pickup and drop off.
Please click on the link to learn more about it